When it comes to having the best CRM platform, it’s always about achieving the highest value for your business. Consumers always want more for less, so your business needs to make sure that it’s getting more for less, too, in order to keep up. According to Zoho, companies need to spend less time closing more deals, and to do it for a lower cost, which is the big prospect that the CRM brand brings to the table. If you’ve been looking for an intuitive, user-friendly tool to increase productivity, sales, and overall business success, Zoho might be just what you need. Here are five benefits to keep in mind when considering the Zoho CRM for your digital transformation tool:
- Integrated User Data makes it easy to interact with customers and build relationships, keeping all of their email, phone, social media, and other contact information stored in a single, accessible database. That way, you can reach out to them quickly and easily, and reach out to groups of customers at once with mass actions. Rather than having to track users in different databases for every type of contact, you’ll now have access to all of their details in one place, and be able to reach them from a single point, as well. This streamlines all of your customer communications, from marketing to service and beyond.
- Graphing and Tracking allows a business to speed up their own sales strategies and helps identify priorities by tracking information and organising everything on easy-to-read charts and graphs. You will never have to wonder how things are doing or where you can make improvements, because it’s all laid out right in front of you. Having access to real-time analytics can make a big impact on how successful you are at building your sales and improving your business growth.
- Free Test Use of the Zoho CRM is available for 10 users, which means you can test drive the platform before you fully commit. For some people, it’s imperative to see a program in action before investing the money. Zoho is so committed to their solution that they want to ensure that you know what you’re getting, and that their solution suits your needs. You’ll have full access to the CRM platform so that you can set things up and take it on a trial run to see how much it improves efficiency and helps boost sales in your business. It’s important to note that the setup often isn’t straightforward, so whilst this is a great opportunity to have a ‘play’ it may not seem obvious at first without all of the integrations and of course training.
- Automated Data Archives mean that your staff can focus on new sales and returning customers rather than the paperwork and follow-up of previous transactions. Sales teams aren’t made to do paperwork. They’re designed to generate sales. By putting technology in place to take over the tedious work, you can give your team the time and space to do what they do best: sell. You can set up maintenance routines and automated tasks for the archives, making it even easier to keep things in order.
- Complete Synchronisation ensures that everyone and everything is on the same page. Customer information is streamlined and aggregated, and all departments have access to information and data, including sales, marketing, customer service, and even the tech support team. When everyone is working together, your business becomes a well-oiled machine and sales come on their own.
These are just a few of the perks that people report as their favourites when they integrate the Zoho CRM as a part of their digital transformation. If you’re ready to get on board and get your business ready for the future of sales, this platform has everything that you need.